CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

but it's f*@!ing garbage!

okay, wed. morning is garbage day in our neighborhood, and most of my neighbors put their garbage out on tues. night. so last night, when i got home (after working 11+ hrs- fun!), i took a paper grocery bag full of garbage from my car and dropped it in one of the garbage cans on my way to the front door. because it's garbage, and that's a garbage can. easy, right?
wrong.
i was taking the dog for a walk this morning (5 am to be exact) and we walk past the garbage cans, and what do i see in the street out in front of the cans? my paper grocery bag of garbage from my car.

this means that one of my neighbors (i've got a pretty good idea who) saw me put garbage IN THEIR GARBAGE CAN last night, got incensed over it, put on their boots and jacket, went back outside and took the garbage out of the garbage can.

to which i say, 'but it's f*@!ing garbage!!!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails