CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Springtime Yarn


springtime_hank
Originally uploaded by ham_and_eggs
Ahh... kool-aid. How I love thee... you're so cheap and unpredictable. And you smell fruity, to boot.

This is my second skein of yarn dyed with kool-aid, and while my husband says he likes the first one better, I think this one is a home-run. I love the variations in tone and saturation, and I love, love, love how the turquoise turned out.

I'm debating whether to sell this one or keep it all for myself. It's really pretty, but I don't typically work with sport weight, so I'd probably make something just to make it, you know?

Your comments, as always, are greatly appreciated. Let me know what you'd do with it if it were yours.

1 comments:

Dawn

I love love love the colors!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails