CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

best seller!

it's funny how sometimes stuff you make tends to take on a life of it's own. i found this pattern on craft's website and made a couple for the house. we have pets. three of them. that seem to be in a continuous state of shedding. and pretty much anything i make that doesn't end up the drawer of misfit toys ends up in my etsy shop. and lo and behold, these swiffer covers have become my most popular item. they got featured on craft's flickr pool of the week and recently ended up on eco-salon. i don't mind it- they're relatively quick and easy to make and don't cost much in materials or to ship, and it's a great way to build exposure for my shop.

anyway, if you're interested in picking up a few for yourself, head on over to my etsy shop. they're value-priced and i offer quantity disocunts. also, i'm starting a customer loyalty program, and i'm hoping that by bribing my customers with a 10% discount (by leaving me positive feedback- cheap ploy? never!), i can get more return shoppers, increased sales and more money in my pocket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails